Come experience our weekly community WELLNESS PROGRAM at Lena Living Center!
Start your week with Monday Morning Happy Hour in our Rehab Therapy Gym from 8:00 - 9:00 a.m. Join this lively group for a light breakfast and stretching exercises.
Continue your weekly routine of wellness with visits to our Open Gym: Every Tuesday and Thursday in our Rehab Therapy Gym from 5:00 - 6:00 p.m. Open to our senior community!
Most Wellness events are FREE and run every week.
Call Karen, Director of Wellness and Concierge Services, 815-291-4800 or Lena Living Center 815-369-4561 for further information.
- November 12th - Salvation Army event. Steve will be speaking
on basics of applying for Medicaid
- November 15th - 10:30 AM - Blood Pressure Screening at Stella’s
Café in Stockton
- November 20th, 1:30 - 2:30 PM Social Hour at the Doll Memorial
Join us for pre-holiday fun and fellowship!
- November 21st, Thanksgiving Dinner
This year we have added adopt a resident. If you have time
and would like to spend a meal with one of our resident who
do not have family that can come please call and join in the
fun. Lunch is at 12:00 noon and the cost is $5.00 per person.
- November 29th, 2018 Community Lunch & Bingo
Beginning at 12:45 in the Dining Area of our New
Rehabilitation Wing. Doors open at 12:30 PM : $1.00 donation
Enchanted Forest sponsor a tree! Set up November 24-December 1, 2018
- December 3rd, our special Birthday party! Pictures and
- December 12th, Enchanted Forest - Music and atmosphere to
get you in the holiday spirit!
Lena Living Center strives to be active and involved in our community. We appreciate your suggestions and volunteerism for these events! Thank you!